We use unique accounting recruitment techniques to find candidates with the qualifications and experience you’re looking for as well as the right cultural fit for your business and work environment.
Our process is systematic to ensure consistent, exceptional results.
1. Advertisement – The recruitment process begins with FGS reviewing and assisting your job advertisement, making sure we attract the right candidate for you.
2. Interviews – With the FGS proven recruitment methodology, you meet and interview the short list of candidates, some 3 to 5 with a short checklist and administer the FGS role defined occupational behavioural questionnaire.
3. Questionnaire Assessment – FGS will then assess the occupational behavioural questionnaire and provide you with the interpretation results and recommendations.
4. Selection / Interview 2 – Based on your interview observations and our recommendations, you choose the candidate that is most suited to the role and your practice.
5. Psychologically Validated Personality Profile – FGS then administers a psychologically validated personality profile of the preferred candidate, making sure there are no hidden issues or potential red flags.
6. Feedback / Discussion – FGS will then provide feedback on the personality profile to both the practice (1 hour telephone conference) as-well-as the preferred candidate (1/2 hour phone conference).
7. Final Recommendations & Selection – The final step in the FGS recruitment process is to make the Final recommendations regarding the preferred candidate.