Back office is an innovative way of data processing for accounting firms that handles all of the transactional tasks your firm requires. This allows you to free up valuable resources for your firm’s more importantresponsibilities. By utilising the latest accounting firm cloud computing, we support firms with:
- Bookkeeping for your practice
- Transaction processing or full service white-labelled bookkeeping for your clients
What We Do
FGS provides offsite transactional processing for accounting firms with cloud technology. This allows for paperless records, the secure upload of documents and the option of a scanned, searchable archive of your records.
The Technology ensures that our team can expertly and securely manage your work with different levels of assistance designed to meet your firm’s unique needs.
- Process bank and credit card transactions from statements and source documents – all historical with no accrual accounting or payment
- Optional preparation of activity statements
- Basic plus – Process accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable, and bank transactions periodically based on information received from clients
- Allows for proactive management of debtors and creditors
- Management of Debtors & Creditors
- Payment of accounts and payroll
- Detailed reporting on agreed KPIs
- Budget analysis
- Regular meetings to review numbers
- CFO Reporting
- Analysis of financial and non-financial KPIs
- Cashflow, Trend & Growth Analysis
Why FGS Back Office?
Specialising in bookkeeping for accounting firms, the FGS team combines the unique contributions of both young energy and experienced specialists. Our Back Office technology provides clients with a modern, innovative, and reliable approach to transactional work for accounting firms. It allows you to take advantage of a system that expertly manages daily transactions while providing you with complete access to your data anytime and anywhere.
FGS uses a systems-based approach to everything we do, including ourback office division.With acapacity to grow and take on new work immediately, our national and international coverage allows us to provide market-leading services.
With offices located in the Sydney CBD, Adelaide (Sth Aus) and Ipoh, Malaysia, our clients across Australia are discovering how FGS Back Office can improve efficiency and free your employees for more meaningful client engagement activities. Together with your Sydney or Adelaide-based file manager, discover how FGS Back Office for accounting firms can transform your practice.
Comparison of Services
|Reconcile Bank Statements||✔||✔||✔|
|Preparation of Activity Statements||✔||✔||✔|
|Process Accounts Payable||✔||✔|
|Process Accounts Receivable||✔||✔|
|Follow-up Accounts Receivable||✔|
|Communicate with Creditors if required||✔|
|Physical Payment of AP/AR/Payroll||✔|
|KPI Reporting / Meetings||✔|
Indicative Monthly Pricing
|1 – 50 Statement Lines||51–100 Statement Lines||101–200 Statement Lines||>200 Statement Lines|
|Basic||$129||$175||$275||from $375 (POA)|
|Intermediate||$199||$275||$385||from $599 (POA)|
|Virtual CFO||$465||$625||$785||from $999 (POA)|
- Prices are excluding 10% Australian GST
- Include accounts payable and receivable processing for Intermediate level plans
- Virtual CFO levels are all inclusive plans and include physical payment of accounts
- Variations are available on all plans and pricing is set POA, based on each client’s requirements
FGS Back Office uses a set system for engagements, which determines the pricing and terms of service. The indicative monthly pricing is for a standard set of services; variations from the standard will result in variations in pricing.